Here are the Top Ten Reasons to use Handwriting & Tarot Together
- Using (Graphology) Handwriting and Tarot together you can greatly increase the depth and scope of your Tarot reading. You can make it even more helpful and valuable to your querent.
- It gives you the tools to encourage your querent. You can point out to them the strengths they have to deal with things when the Tarot reading is difficult
- It draws your querent’s attention to habits they have. Some of these may make the difficult more difficult or jeopardize potentially positive outcomes
- It Illustrates to the querent what they have going for them. It helps them be aware of them to make the most of opportunities shown by the Tarot.
- Handwriting and Tarot give you something different to offer your querents. You can combine Tarot & Handwriting with confidence that it will make a positive difference in their lives.
Watch: Adding Handwriting to your Tarot Readings: Graphology expands your readings
- It gives the querent more insight and new depth of understanding of themselves and their lives. Instead of waiting for ‘fate’ to happen, the querent is now in control and can make any changes they want.
- Most people notoriously underestimate themselves. Graphology brings to their attention not only the short comings but also the talents and latent abilities of the writer. This encourages them to go farther than they otherwise would.
- You can show your querents how to make changes to their writing. This can positively affect not only the outcome of this Tarot reading, but the outcome of their lives. Changes in writing create changes in behavior and changes in behavior creates changes in lives.
- There is a huge crossover of skills between Handwriting and Tarot. It will be amazingly easy for you to use Graphology once you have learned a few traits.
- The querents get more value from the reading. So you get querents who return again and again both for the readings themselves and to check on how their handwriting changes are affecting the potential outcomes.
Would you like a Tarot & Handwriting Reading?
Tarot & Handwriting Reviews
Back to Tarot & Handwriting